Simon Davidson

I am a full time photographer who was born in New Zealand. I was raised in Sydney, Australia where I am currently based. Grew up near the coast constantly surfing and have a passion for old cars from the 1950’s and 1960’s. My daily driver is a 1964 Ford Falcon coupe powered by a sweet 289 V8. I live with my girlfriend and our 5-year-old daughter.
Simon Davidson
Non c'è molto altro da aggiungere: Simon Davidson ama i motori, meglio se vintage e "muscle", ed ama la fotografia. Per il resto è una persona semplice che nella sua vita ha avuto la fortuna di incontrare ciò che ama.

E si vede.

Burnouts










Bonneville salt flats





 





Link utili:

Il sito ufficiale, dove potete trovare i set completi.
Un'intervista per saziare alcune curiosità filosofiche e biografiche

Commenti

Post più popolari